Thank you to the many people who supported our NHS campaign:
- The 1,246 people who signed the petition
- The 204 conference representatives’ signatures who backed our emergency motion.
- The 9 local parties that backed the motion:
- Shrewsbury and Atcham Liberal Democrats,
- Winchester Liberal Democrats
- St Ives Liberal Democrats,
- Mid Worcestershire Liberal Democrats,
- Newcastle-under-Lyme Liberal Democrats
- Warwick and Leamington Liberal Democrats
- Camberwell & Peckham Liberal Democrats
- Harlow Liberal Democrats
- Lancaster and Fleetwood Liberal Democrats
- The 280 conference representatives who supported our motion in the emergency ballot
- The 317 conference representatives who backed our call to withdraw support from the NHS Bill on Sunday
as well as the amazing team that worked so hard on this campaign for so long.
The bill is now through, but we will continue to campaign to influence the bill’s implementation and develop Liberal Democrat policy to ensure that we have a joined-up NHS that is equitable, accountable, universal and comprehensive – and accessible to all and free at the point of need.