Can you come to a special meeting of the Campaign Team to discuss our local Europe campaigning?
The Campaign Team is meeting at 12 noon on Saturday 16 June at the office - and everyone is very welcome. Questions we will be seeking to answer include:
- What is our local campaign objective?
- Who are the different groups we want to reach? And what is our message to them?
- How will we reach each group? Online? Offline?
- Should we be campaigning more across the whole area? Can we extend our programme of street stalls and events outside Winchester - and if so, where and when?
- How much will this cost? How can we raise the money? And who is going to do the work?
We will also be discussing how we can maximise our impact at the March for a People's Vote on Saturday 23rd.
9 City Business Ctr
Winchester SO23 7TA
Google map and directions