Please join us at our virtual AGM for Meon Valley Liberal Democrats on Sunday the 22nd November at 5pm via Zoom.
We will discuss the packed past year as well as look forward to the huge 2021 elections, and elect members to our Executive committee who will shape the direction of our local branch for the next year.
You can nominate yourself at the AGM to be elected as;
- Chair - To schedule meetings and preside over the committee
- Secretary - To take and circulate meeting minutes, draft and send communications to members
- Treasurer - To administer or manage the financial assets and liabilities
- Membership Development - To update member records and encourage participation
- Executive Member (A total of seven) - To bring a different perspective to, and be a part of the decision making process of the Executive committee
We look forward to seeing you 'virtually' then!