The Politics Shed will return on Wednesday 10th June at 7pm.
Following the success of grand opening of the Politics Shed this May, the shed will be re-opening its doors on 10th June.
We're delighted to announce we'll be joined in the Shed by our Liberal Democrat Party President Mark Pack. If you want to participate in debating some of the bigger issues of the day the Politics Shed is the place to be.
We want to stimulate debate by asking you all thought provoking questions such as:
- Looking ahead regarding the NHS, what should the Liberal Democrat focus be?
- Is the Liberal Democrat fight back over before it really got going?
- Is a Liberal Alliance the only way to unseat the Conservatives nationally?
- Is it time for Local Government to be funded differently?
- How liberal are the Liberal Democrats?
- Does the Liberal Democrat Party move away from Brexit completely?
Which question would get you fired up or do you have another question to suggest? Let us know here.
As with our first visit to the Shed, everyone will have a chance to speak if they’d like to, or if you simply want to come along and listen, you're most welcome. Once again, Paula Ferguson will be in the chair. Each question will be discussed for a period of 20-30 minutes so we aim to get through 3-4 questions in the time.
And sign up below to book your place in the Shed.